You protect our community’s wellness, and we are here to protect your financial wellness. Alpha Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative exclusively serving the diverse healthcare community of the greater Boston area.
We offer a wide array of banking products for all of your financial needs, including:
- Savings accounts
- Checking accounts
- Club Accounts
- Auto loans
- Credit consolidation loans
- Home equity loans
- Mass Save HEAT loans
- Personal loans for almost any need
These are just a few of the services we provide. In addition to our lending and savings products, banking with Alpha Credit Union is easy with our online and mobile banking services.
When you bank with a credit union, you are part of a locally owned institution where you are not just a number…you are an owner. Credit unions are not-for-profit, which means you can rest assured knowing you are getting the most competitive financial products and services at the lowest cost. In fact, we pledge to save our membership $200,000 in loan interest and fees in 2021. We also pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service.
Plus… for a limited time, get a bonus for joining Alpha Credit Union!
Sign up below for an account today and get:
- $25 for opening a savings account with payroll deduction OR $50 for opening a checking account with direct deposit*
- People on average may save up to $150 in fees by switching their account to Alpha credit union!**
* All new accounts are subject to standard account membership terms and disclosures. Eligible account type for $25 bonus is Share Savings with payroll deduction. Eligible account type for $50 bonus is Share Draft (checking) with direct deposit. Referring and new members must be 18 years old and remain in good standing in order to receive referral reward after 90 days from the date of new member’s account opening. Payroll deduction or direct deposit must remain active and in new account for a minimum of 12 months. If account is closed or payroll deduction stops within 12 months of opening, the account holder forfeits their respective referral bonus. Existing primary members and joint owners opening a new membership do not qualify as a new member. Former members qualify as a new member provided their previous account was closed at least six months prior to the date of reopen. A member may not engage in fraudulent activity to earn a referral bonus.
** Savings amount based on the Credit Union National Association Member Benefits Report. Your actual savings may vary. Alpha Credit Union may modify the terms of the referral program without prior notice and reserves the right to end this program at any time. Membership eligibility required. Alpha Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.