Our System Upgrade Is Complete!
Happy New Year! While you were ringing in the New Year with friends and family, our much-anticipated system upgrade was underway in order to bring a much easier and better banking experience to our members.
These enhancements include:
- New and improved online banking platform
- Mobile banking app for Apple & Android
- Remote deposit capture to deposit checks with your phone
- Electronic digital signatures for loan and accounts
- Online fillable applications for loan and account applications
- Card management via our new mobile app
Rest assured, your account number for Alpha Credit Union has remained the same as well as the following:
- You can continue to use your checks
- Debit cards and PINs are still the same
- Direct deposit to your accounts/pension/social security
- Already-established automatic account withdrawals from your account
IF YOU WERE USING ONLINE BANKING, OR BILL PAY PRIOR TO OUR SYSTEM UPGRADE, YOU WILL NEED TO RE-ENROLL IN THOSE SERVICES.
- You will need to re-enroll in Online Banking and indicate whether or not you would like to receive eStatements as well. Existing eStatement preferences were not transferred over to our new system.
- Recurring transfers or loan payments previously set up in online banking did not transfer to our new system so they will need to be set up once again.
- You will need to re-enroll in Bill Pay. In addition, payees that were set up in the old system did not transfer and will need to be reentered in our new system.
Please contact a member of our staff at 617-632-8164 with any questions you may have about our new system or the features available to you now that the transition has been made. We are happy to help. And we wish you a happy New Year as well!