As a financial cooperative dedicated to serving those who protect our community’s wellness, we want to thank you for your membership with Alpha Credit Union.
The more people who utilize our financial cooperative for their banking needs, the more we are able to do for our members and the healthcare community. In 2021, we are focusing on sharing the credit union with everyone who is eligible for membership…this includes your coworkers.
You may be asking, “what’s in it for me?”
The answer…three big benefits (plus all of the perks of being a member of Alpha Credit Union):
- By sharing the credit union you love with your coworkers, you will earn a bonus of $25 for each new account with payroll deduction OR $50 for each new checking account with direct deposit*
- Your coworkers each get $25 if they sign up for membership with Alpha Credit Union.*
- Every time you share the credit union with others, you enable Alpha Credit Union to better serve our members and the healthcare community.
There’s no limit to how many $25 rewards you can earn!
- Share our referral page (www.alphacu.com/newmember) for new members with your coworkers where they can learn all about the benefits of Alpha Credit Union and submit their online membership application
- Fill out the form below for each new member you refer
- Once your coworker(s) join, you’ll each get your bonus…either $25 or $50*
* All new accounts are subject to standard account membership terms and disclosures. Eligible account type for $25 bonus is Share Savings with payroll deduction. Eligible account type for $50 bonus is Share Draft (checking) with direct deposit. Referring and new members must be 18 years old and remain in good standing in order to receive referral reward within 90 days from the date of new member’s account opening. Payroll deduction or direct deposit must remain active and in new account for a minimum of 12 months. If account is closed or payroll deduction stops within 12 months of opening, the account holder forfeits their respective referral bonus. Existing primary members and joint owners opening a new membership do not qualify as a new member. Former members qualify as a new member provided their previous account was closed six months prior to the date of reopen. A member may not engage in fraudulent activity to earn a referral bonus. Alpha Credit Union may modify the terms of the referral program without prior notice and reserves the right to end this program at any time. Membership eligibility required. Alpha Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.